19/01/2011

PROJECT FROM THE PAPER TO CGI : Tom and Jerry



This is the great project for the first half of my second year at my CGI school : Adapt into CGI 10 seconds of an existing 2D cartoon. For me, I chose an extract of a cartoon starring to characters who rocked my childhood : Tom and Jerry, created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.
This is my very first attempt at animating a CGI character.
This extract was taken from "Baby Puss". You can watch the original here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ag8Wv...

starting at 2:07

****************************************
­****************************************­***
Voici le gros projet de la première moitié de ma seconde année de mon école de 3D : adapter en 3D 10 secondes d'un dessin animé 2D existant. Pour ma part, j'ai choisi un extrait d'un cartoon avec en vedette deux personnages qui ont bercé mon enfance : Tom et Jerry, créé par William Hanna et Joseph Barbera. C'est ma première tentative d'animer un personnage 3D.
Cette extrait est tiré de "Baby Puss". Vous pouvez le regarder ici :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ag8Wv...

en partant de 2:07.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire